There are a lot of new people around VHS these days. Awesome! I have not had a chance to meet everyone and get to know everyone. If you been a lurker this is a good post to introduce yourself in. If you are a Gray Beard/ or Gray Bun, this is a good post to tell people about yourself.
To get the conversation started. Feel free to answer any of these or none of these. If you feel comfortable posting a a profile picture, please do it helps me recognise you at the space (optional)
- Q1) What are you currently working on? (Tesla coil, Bluetooth speakers, NFC card readers, etc…)
- Q2) What have you made in the past ( Puppets, Boardgames, paper craft, etc…)
- Q3) What is your favourite tool? (Laser cutter, paper cutter, GCC, A mighty stick, etc…)
- Q4) What do you want to learn? (Workshops, tutorials, software, etc…)
- Q5) What skills do you have? (C/C++, node, wood craft, laser, lathe, etc… )
More information about VHS homework assignments
Write a reply to this thread Introducing yourself
Proof of work
The only proof that is required is the reply to this thread by your user.
- The “Nice to meet you” badge - This badge is given to people that complete VHS Homework Assignment #5
- Magical, invisible, social credit from the people at VHS, for doing awesome things!
The person with the most “liked” or the “best” story will receive a special prize provided by @funvill. (Probably a mystery dev board) The prize will be awarded on June 20th