Laser Cutter Training

Our laser is up and running again, it’s now time for laser certification sessions to begin!

Laser cutter certification will run $30 and with this you will learn everything you’ll need to know to use the laser cutter at the space. This class is for members only, while I can teach non-members our laser cutter is a members only tool.

If you are interested in training please post here to be added to the list and as training sessions come up we will notify you. First training is tentatively this Saturday at 1PM.

Note: If you have perviously been certified with out laser you do not need to attend the training, instead come to any reorientation here but you are welcome to attend training again.

3 Likes

Sign me up!

Sign me up, please. I want to avoid this happening. (Warning: Final Destination 5 Clip)

1 Like

Yes please.

At least you don’t have to worry about falling out of windows at VHS!

Sign me up! Definitely want to get trained on the laser cutter.

Me too, but not for this weekend, a later session please.

Beam me up Garthy, but with a timeshift.

Sign me up for this weekend, thanks @garthomite
https://talk.vanhack.ca/users/garthomite!

Sign me up for the second one. I took the training about a year ago but it has all leaked out the laser hole in my head.

Please yes!!! I don’t know if I’ll be able to attend this saturday though. I have 2 projects I’m just waiting on the cutter for, super excited.

Tuesday or thursday good for me.

On Apr 2, 2015 12:27 AM, “Rob_MacKenzie” discourse@talk.vanhack.ca wrote:

Rob_MacKenzie Rob MacKenzie
April 2

Please yes!!! I don’t know if I’ll be able to attend this saturday
though. I have 2 projects I’m just waiting on the cutter for, super excited.

To respond, reply to this email or visit
Laser Cutter Training - #11 by Rob_MacKenzie in your browser.

Sign me up please!

sign me up please! for the 2nd one :slight_smile:

I opened up a second training for this Saturday at 3pm and there are a couple spots left. If you can make it PM me and i’ll add you to the list.

For everyone else that can’t make it this weekend I’ll let you know when the next training is, it shouldn’t be too long.

1 Like

Sign me up please.

Troy

I’m not sure if I can make this Saturday, but I’d like to take a laser training soon.

ok, turns out I’m good to go for tomorrow. I can do either 1pm or 3pm. Let me know where there is an open slot.

Sign me up.

I’ll be there! but I’ll also be becoming a member too