Laser Cutter Training

Sign me up! Definitely want to get trained on the laser cutter.

Me too, but not for this weekend, a later session please.

Beam me up Garthy, but with a timeshift.

Sign me up for this weekend, thanks @garthomite
https://talk.vanhack.ca/users/garthomite!

Sign me up for the second one. I took the training about a year ago but it has all leaked out the laser hole in my head.

Please yes!!! I don’t know if I’ll be able to attend this saturday though. I have 2 projects I’m just waiting on the cutter for, super excited.

Tuesday or thursday good for me.

On Apr 2, 2015 12:27 AM, “Rob_MacKenzie” discourse@talk.vanhack.ca wrote:

Rob_MacKenzie Rob MacKenzie
April 2

Please yes!!! I don’t know if I’ll be able to attend this saturday
though. I have 2 projects I’m just waiting on the cutter for, super excited.

To respond, reply to this email or visit
Laser Cutter Training - #11 by Rob_MacKenzie in your browser.

Sign me up please!

sign me up please! for the 2nd one :slight_smile:

I opened up a second training for this Saturday at 3pm and there are a couple spots left. If you can make it PM me and i’ll add you to the list.

For everyone else that can’t make it this weekend I’ll let you know when the next training is, it shouldn’t be too long.

1 Like

Sign me up please.

Troy

I’m not sure if I can make this Saturday, but I’d like to take a laser training soon.

ok, turns out I’m good to go for tomorrow. I can do either 1pm or 3pm. Let me know where there is an open slot.

Sign me up.

I’ll be there! but I’ll also be becoming a member too

Running a bit late, hopefully can make it there in time =/

Definitely interested… let me know when the next training is.

Interested. But a Tuesday night will probably work better for me.

I’ll put you on the list however I’m not sure how feasible training would be on an open house night.

For everyone else that hasn’t been trained I have you all on a list and you’ll be notified as soon as the next date comes up, I suspect it will be within the next 10 days.

2 Likes

You can add me to the list too - I’m itching to get started on building my Piccolo