Wood Turning Class - Sign up list

Hey all; I have a follow-up surgery on my wrist coming up early next month. I might be able to fit one more class in April, but either way I’ll have to take a short break on this for a few weeks. If you don’t see any classes come up in May, don’t worry, they’ll be back soon.

-Mike

Hey all,

I’ve recovered enough from surgery to start these back up! Expect invites soon!

Additionally, it sounds like we are now up to 3 lathes due to a generous gift by one of the members of the Greater Vancouver Woodturning Guild. http://www.gvwg.ca/

As usual, this class will be free of charge due to some generous donations of materials, but a donation is recommended to VHS so that we can maintain other awesome around the space.

@imsofluffy
@Rachel
@hectorh

Are any you available for a July 26th class at 7pm to 10pm?

Good news Mike. Glad to hear about your recovery. Unfortunately I can’t make it tomorrow, but I am still interested.

Oh, its actually a month away; not tomorrow. :slight_smile:

I wpuld love to be in that class Mike!

I would love too as well!

Hey @mike this is dope af. Please mark me down for the earlierst one possible :wink:

Oh then I am in! Thanks for setting up.

Angie

Putting the sign up list down here so I don’t have to scroll as much, sorry for extra pings:

[Scheduled/Invited]

@imsofluffy [ Accepted July 26th ]
@Dmo [ Accepted July 26th ]
@miststlkr [ Accepted July 26th ]

[Unscheduled]
@Meet_Upadhyay
@Sal_Dash
@neo
@faja66
@salil
@MCTaylor17
@mario.paredes88 [Invited for April 12th, no response]
@Rachel [Invited for July 26th no response]
@hectorh [Invited for April 5th, no response, Invited for July 26th no response]
@DESP [Invited for July 26th no response]
@Brusser [Invited for July 26th no response]

@DESP
@Brusser

Are you available for July 26th? I have 2 slots unclaimed so far.

Is there still a spot? This is @Brusser / Michael

Thanks,

Michael

Hi Michael, I’m sorry but it filled up, but would early August work for you?

yes I hope :slight_smile: What date is planned?

Michael

Count me in for August as well. I’m trying to have my membership activated / accepted.

Sign me up for August also please!

As always, Mike generously donated his time and tools for all of us to learn. I’m proud to say that as a collective we each had a hand in making this beautiful walnut b̶o̶w̶l̶ s̶m̶a̶l̶l̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶o̶w̶l̶ ashtray.

Thanks again Mike.

Pro tip for the ladies … don’t wear a deep v neck to lathe class unless you enjoy wood chips in your bra.