VHS WLED Pixel Controller Kits For Sale ($20.00 / $30.00 with Pixel Strip)

Have a project that needs some pixel LEDs controlled?
Want your Halloween costume to light up and amaze people?
Don’t want to have to wire up an Arduino and spend time searching the web for some code to make your pixels do the animation effect you want?

Then think about getting a WLED controller kit. It uses the ESPixelPOPs controller but has the WLED firmware installed. It gives you a web (or IOS/Android app) controllable pixel driver that can also work in a stand alone mode. Has a wide range of animation effects and can drive over 500 pixels.

wled parts

You can find more details here:
https://zappedmyself.com/vhs/vhs-wled-pixel-controller-kit/

And a complete build guide here:

If desired I can do some virtual workshops to help with any questions or issues.

The WLED controller kit alone is $20.00 and if you also want a 1 meter 30 pixel WS2812B strip included then the cost is $30.00. $5.00 of each kit sold goes to the VHS so you are also helping to support the VHS.

I also have a few of the previous kits available:

VHS Pixel Ring Goggle Kits For Sale ($30.00)

VHS IoT Sensor Kits For Sale ($30.00)

5 Likes

I’ll take two please! Will e-transfer $60.

Hi Alex,
I will leave your two kits in the drop box at the Space this afternoon…

Thanks

Hey Bob will take a couple, sounds like great way to add some lights to Halloween costumes. Will send e-transfer.

Hi Chad,
Will leave your 2 kits in the VHS drop box tomorrow morning…

Thanks,
Please let me know how well the build guide works for you…

I still have various kits left if anyone is interested…

Thanks for the slack prompt! I’ll take two WLED pixel kits with strips please and one of the IoT sensor kits if they’re still available!

Forgive me if this is mentioned elsewhere: What’s the best way to get you the funds?

Hi Ed,
Best way is to Interact eTransfer me the $$ ($90) to bobjohnson@shaw.ca
If you are not setup for that I can meet up with you when I drop off the kits and just take cash…

Thanks,

Sent! Thank you!

I will drop the kits off at the Space this morning…
They will be in the physical drop box…
Its a locker near the TV/Sofa area…

Thanks!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.