Tour Requests from Non-members (or new members!)

DM’d Timothy_Nguyen and Ninon

2 Likes

Hi! I’m interested to have a tour and sign up. I’ve got a project that I’m trying to 3D print ASAP.
I’m also interested to learn welding and some carpentry, but that can come later :slight_smile:

Any chance someone is available to give me a tour tomorrow in the morning or afternoon? You can reach me at 236 994 8894.

Thanks, Darren

1 Like

Hello! Interested new member here. I work until 5:30pm this evening. Wonder if there is anyone around who would be willing to give me a tour tonight (Tuesday Dec 13) anytime after 6pm?

3 Likes

Someone should be at the space. Come by and ring the doorbell if the door is not open.

1 Like

Hi! I’m wondering if it is possible to tour the space this weekend? Saturday afternoon?
Thanks,
Roxanne 604-802-7837

Hi all! Looking to get a tour of the space as well! I am available tomorrow all day and Monday anytime before 3. Let me know if that works, Otherwise, evenings generally work for me during the weekday.

Hey RoxanneN - I’ll be at the space on Sunday, if that works for you then come by between 2 pm and 5. (Ring the bell if the door is locked)

2 Likes

Hey Austin, I can do tours between 2pm and 5 tomorrow (Sunday the 18th). Ring the bell if the door is locked.

Thank you! I’ll come by tomorrow

@elizabot - I may stop by as well, if that’s okay. I’ve been meaning to try to arrange a tour for a while, and I finally have some time off this afternoon.

Yep, no problem!

Hello.
I’d like to arrange a tour tonight (Tuesday) if possible.
Otherwise, I am available most evenings.

hi @dispositif Jordan, unfortunately due to the weather nobody is able to host open hours and tours tonight, but next Tuesday should be good to go, and I can give you a tour then, any time between 6 and 9 pm.

No sweat, I thought that might be the case.
Next tuesday is fine, I’ll come by around 8:00.

1 Like

sounds good, see you then!

1 Like

Hello all,

My wife and I would love to take a tour soon. @dispositif and @Metal_Janet would you mind if we tagged along?

Thanks!

sure @Mr.Leon.Peha

1 Like

Sounds good see you then! :blush:

1 Like

Hi,
My name is Sergio and my cell is (778) 887-8681.
I would like to schedule a tour.
I just retired, so any day and time works for me.
Thank you!

Hi @Sergio I can give you a tour on Tuesday evening, sometime between 6 and 9 pm.