Tour Requests from Non-members (or new members!)

Oh great, thanks! Should I drop by around 7:30 pm?

@ch99 sure, 7:30 sounds good.

1 Like

Hello,

Stoked to check out the space. I am available weekdays 8-5!

Cheers

Satch

Hello,

Anybody free to give me a tour next wednesday (Jan. 18)?

Thanks,
Darren

Just confirming that there is a tour tonight?

Hi all. I am interested in joining VHS and would like to have a tour. I can be available most days, except Wednesdays, with some notice. Please let me know when a good time is. Thanks

Hi @TJW I can give you a tour on Tuesday evening, anytime between 6 and 9 pm.

@SilverStr I’m sorry I missed your message last week, if you haven’t come by the space yet, I can give you a tour this Tuesday evening as well.

1 Like

Hi there Metal_Janet. Tuesday at 7:30 would work for me. Thanks

sounds good, see you then.

Hey everyone - could I get a tour of the space? If someone is around on Friday during the day that would be ideal. Thanks!

Hello I’d like to visit during the next open house on Tuesday the 24th ! Just confirming that thats okay !

Hello VHS, I would be interested in taking a tour this Tuesday 24th. Thank you!

Hi @hoggsj: I’m not sure if anybody will be around on Friday, but I will be at the space between 2-5pm on Sunday if that works for you by any chance.

hi @RenKZ0 and @vi.isnardi I will be around on Tuesday the 24th, come on down any time between 6 and 9 pm and I can give you a tour.

1 Like

Hello! Is anyone available for a tour this week? I’m excited about seeing the space and becoming a member. Most evenings work for me.

Thanks!

hi @saemon if you’re free this evening (tuesday) i can give you a tour, any time between 6 and 9 pm.

That would be great! Can I meet you there at 7:00 pm?

@saemon sounds good, see you then, or then-ish-- I’ll be around, and we keep it pretty casual.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Looking to book a tour sometime in the next few weeks. Can likely make it out any evening this week, or the week of the 13-17th.

Looking forward to seeing the space!

Brendan

Hi @dills_b Brandon! I can give you a tour next Tuesday evening (the 14th) between 6 and 9 pm.