Tour Requests from Non-members (or new members!)

I’d love a tour this afternoon (Saturday 4 Feb)!
But if this doesn’t work, I could drop by Tuesday evening at 5:30pm, or at the regular open house - 6:30pm Thursday is it?

@Metal_Janet That would be great! I will shoot to be there around 6pm on the 14th.

Thanks!

I’ll be around tomorrow (the 5th) between 2 and 5 if that suits you, otherwise I’ll let the Tuesday/Thursday people respond.

2 Likes

Hi!

I’d like to check out VHS and I see there’s open house on Tuesdays between 6pm-10:30pm. Can I just come at any point this upcoming Tuesday or do I need somebody here to approve availability?

Cheers!
Vladimir

hi Vladimir and Ian,

@igt The open regular house is the Tuesday evening, and that is when I typically give tours. I usually start offering tours at around 6 pm, to give myself time for traffic or other hiccups.

@vlad yep, tuesday tours are flexible, any time between 6 and 9 pm. It’s not a bad idea to confirm the day, just in case something changes with the hosting schedule.

Hi Janet,

Sounds good. For the day – ideally next Tuesday, February 7th, if possible.

sounds good, see you on the evening of the 7th!

Hey Liz,

Thanks for your fast response!

I’ll drop by around 4pm today.

Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Hey Janet,

Thanks for following up.

I intend to drop in this afternoon, so no need to expect me Tuesday unless something comes up.

1 Like

Hello, I’d like to book a tour of this place so I can begin working on some metal and leather projects :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @SteelMaidenArmoury (love the username, I feel like we’ll get along.) I can give you a tour tomorrow (Tuesday) evening between 6 and 9 PM, if that works for you.

Awesome I’ll be there around 6 then thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

sounds good, see you then!

Hello, I would like to arrange a tour of the shop this Thursday February 9 after 5PM. Please let me know if this can be arranged. Thanks

Hi Stone! I am around On thursdays from 4pm until 8pm and can show you around the space. Drop by between those hours and ring the Air Raid Siren.

Great thanks, I will see you there tomorrow.

My name is Mark. I’m looking for a tour of the shop. My days and dates are flexible.

Thanks,
Mark

Hi Mark, I can give you a tour on Tuesday evening, any time between 6 and 9 pm @MW_Savvy

Awesome. See you Tuesday.

Thanks for the tour his evening Phillip. I would like to get my safety training for the woodshop. Please let me know if anyone is around this week that can walk me through the tools. Thanks Scott