Tour Requests from Non-members (or new members!)

Hi Adam,

I’ll be opening the space on Saturday from 11am - 3pm. What time would you like to come by?

Adrian.

Hi Adrian, I could come by around 12:45pm if that works?
Let me know! Thanks!
Adam

Sounds good to me! see you then :slight_smile:

Hi Adrian, I apologize, I am running a bit behind as I was stuck at work later than expected. I will be in the area around 1:30pm, I’d it still okay if I come by?
Cheers,
Adam

No problem. Ya still come by

Hey Adrian, I am here. Just at the front of the space, not sure where to go exactly

Hi! I’d like to book a tour for any time on Friday, Saturday or Sunday if available. Evenings during the week is also workable. I’m interested in metalworking.

Hi @mervill
I’ll be around on Tuesday between 7 and 10 PM, and on Friday between noon and 5 pm, if either of those times would work for you?

Friday sounds great! I’ll be there.

Hey @mervill my Friday has just changed around due to my sister coming in from out of town, would it be possible to do the tour on Friday morning instead, sometime between 10 am and noon?

Yes! That works fine for me!

How about around 11:00 am?

@mervill sounds good, see you then!

Hi there,

My name is Jason, I have a background in industrial design and would like to take a tour of the space. Please let me know when it would be a good time to stop by. my number is 2367774903

Thank You!

Hey Jason

I am always at tthe hackspace on tuesdays from 5:30 to 9pm feel free do drop by if you want a tour.

2 Likes

Hey, I saw you message a lil late, are you going there again anytime soon? If not I’ll see you next Tuesday. Thank you

Hello!
I’m interested in booking a tour of the metal shop.
I fabricate aluminum things and I want to learn to use a CNC mill as well as a lathe.
I see you have these tools.

Michael

I will see you next tuesday.

Hey, I can give you a tour of the metal shop next tuesday from 5:30 to 9pm. Hope to see you there.

Fantastic. So that’s this coming tuesday then? The 20th?