Tour Requests from Non-members (or new members!)

Hi @James_Q and @Gordonjw @Svetlana_Konopljova

I’m so sorry… I had a surprise severe allergic reaction to an antibiotic, and I am now on way too much Benadryl to be able to drive down to the space.

I should be good to go on Monday the 13th between noon and 5 pm, if that would work for you?

No worries at all @Metal_Janet. Hope you feel better soon! I can be there 2pm on Monday most likely. Thank you!

cheers,
James

@James_Q cheers, sounds good, see you then!

Super, Ii can come just after 4pm. Do I just ring the door bell or a buzzer of some sort when I’m there? Thanks!!

@Svetlana_Konopljova yes , if the door is locked, just ring the doorbell when you arrive and I’ll come let you in. See you then!

Sorry for the mix-up James. Thank you Metal Janet Monday the 13th works for me.

Great @Gordonjw ! I look forward to meeting you!

1 Like

Hello! Is it possible to tour the space today evening? If not, please let me know when works best :grin:

Yes it is, I will be available to give tours from 7 to 9pm. Hope to see you there. Just ring the door bell at the front.

1 Like

Sounds good! I’ll be there around 7 :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi guys,

Id like to do woodworking as a side hobby. I’ve had some very preliminary skills from high school but it’s certainly been a while. Wondering if I’m able to join a tour and make use of this space to start some projects?

I’m usually free weekday mornings.

Cara

I’d also like to join on the tour! I am not a member and would love a lil tour of the place!
Also hoping to explore woodworking, particularly with the planer and joiner!
-Jacob

Hi @charlizeriza and @jacobfs I’ll be around the space tomorrow (Monday, Sept 20) morning, and also on Wednesday morning, but on Wednesday you would have to get there sometime between 9 and 9:30 because I’m giving a welding lesson.

I look forward to meeting you!

1 Like

Damnit anyone will be at the studio tomorrow? I just made prior arrangements for today and Wednesday

@charlizeriza @yeungx is usually at the space on Tuesday, but that’s in the evening. I’m planning to be at the space on Thursday morning though.

@jacobfs if you come by today (Monday) please come any time between 11 am and 5 pm.

What time on Thursday morning?

I’ll also be at the space Thursday morning if that helps @charlizeriza. @Metal_Janet - I’m happy to give the tour as well in case your plan changes.

2 Likes

Thank you guys so much for the hospitality. Most likely I’ll be able to come in Thursday morning around 9-10? I’ll let you know if my plan changes!

1 Like

@charlizeriza Sounds good, see you then!