Tour Requests from Non-members (or new members!)

I will see you next tuesday.

Hey, I can give you a tour of the metal shop next tuesday from 5:30 to 9pm. Hope to see you there.

Fantastic. So that’s this coming tuesday then? The 20th?

the 19th i think. but yes, this coming tuesday.

Hi, I’m interested in a tour of the woodworking space. I’m available in the evenings Wednesday Oct 20 - Friday Oct 22. Thanks

I wont be able to make it tonight. I’ll send another note in a week or so. Is that ok?

Hi Melm - I am planning to be at the hackspace tomorrow from 4 until 7 or 8ish and i can show you around.

Hi Phillip, I can be there for 5:15pm tomorrow! Thanks!

Hello!

I’m looking to do a tour to hopefully become a member! I’m quite flexible with times, is there a time where someone can give me a tour?
Thank you!

Hi @ZomaM I will be around on Friday afternoon between 1 pm and 5pm, and I will probably be in on Sunday as well. When would be good for you?

Hi Janet! Could I come by at 2pm?

@ZomaM sure, see you then!

Thanks see you soon. I’m actually running 30 minutes late, is 2:30 okay?

@ZomaM no problem!

Hello!

I’m interested in getting a tour and hopefully becoming a member (I’m particularly interested in laser cutting). Please let me know what time would work; next weekend would work well for me, but I can also make a weekday evening work the following week (week of Nov 1). Thanks!

Hello!
I’d like to book a tour, if possible. I am free most of the days between 9:30am to 4:00pm. I’m interested in learning something new and/or open my own business soon. Thanks!

Hello there!

My name is Shane and I am looking to start woodworking again after moving into an apartment.

Is anyone around for a tour sometime on the weekends or evenings sometime soon? I am interested to see your woodworking areas. I have previously worked in a wood fabrication shop and am interested in learning to use hand tools.

Please text me at 250 718 5217

Hey, I will be at the space from 7-9pm on tuesday. I would be happy to give you a tour of the woodshop.

Hello I would love to get a tour. I can be available on Sunday Oct. 31 or Tuesday morning Nov.2nd. I will be happy to drop in to the Tuesday open night as well if tour can be arranged around that time too.

@yeungx Thanks! I can be there at 7!