Tour Requests from Non-members (or new members!)

Hello! Just signed up to the forum and activated a new membership. Would love a tour of the space whenever someone is free, I’m available most evenings. Also my partner is coming today for the Community Maintenance, I’m planning to drop in and say hello!

5 Likes

Hi there, would love to arrange a tour some evening! Im usually free from around 4.30pm to whenever late in the evening

Hi Carl1,
Tuesdays are open house nights from 4:30 pm - 9:00 pm, if that works for you :slight_smile: Looking forward to seeing you around at the space!

Hi there,

I’d like to book a tour if possible and potentially become a member!

@Masuman35 I’ll be around 4:30 until 9pm. Stop by - say hi!

Hi there my name is Dustin I would love to book a tour. If it’s easier to come for open house tomorrow that’s doable as well. My number is 604-506-3268

1 Like

Anyways, yeah I keep forgetting I paid for the membership all excited, anyone around this weekend for a tour?

Hi @manlikewhisper I’m at the space this evening (Friday) until 9 pm.

Just saw this, I’m on my way should be there before 9:00

1 Like

Hi all, I’m Tengis, I’ve just sent in my application. Please let me know when it will be a good time for a tour, I’m available most of the time.

I @Soma drop by tuesday evening i’m usually around between 4:30 and 9pm. I can usually be found out in the woodshop in the back.

@Phillip_Ma I appreciate it, I’ll be there around 4:30!

Hi, I am interested in becoming a member of VHS. Can I please book a tour sometime this week? I am flexible with times but prefer after 6:30 pm on weekdays or anytime on the weekends.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Michael, welcome!
Tuesday nights are open house nights, and a perfect time to sound the alarm to get a tour! Some one is always around for that, it even could be me!

1 Like

Thanks @Weas3l, I see that you have open house till 9 tomorrow, so if we come around 8pm, who should we look for?

Anyone around today?

Wednesday morning there are normally open hours hosted by the lovely Cory, from 10-2. It’s still in the calendar as of now, I’m going to think it’s still happening!

Hi there, will there be an open house for new members tonight? If so…what time?

Thanks
Lisa

1 Like

yes. Someone should be there until 9pm or so tonight. Drop by.

1 Like

Interested in a tour and finding about how to use the space