Tour Requests from Non-members (or new members!)

Hi @JaapSuter @cyboid and @edh - I have open hours on Sunday afternoon. Come on by any time between 2pm and 5pm - door is usually open, but ring the doorbell if not.

If you can’t make it, Tuesday evenings are our regular open hours and are usually a good time to come by.

1 Like

Thanks! See you on Sunday.

i would like a tour of VHS this Thursday after 4:30pm if that’s possible

Hi There,

I am interested in taking a tour of the space and in membership. I have flexible availability so please let me know of there is a convient time!

Cheers,
Scott

1 Like

Hi @Scott_Lionello and @aaron I have the space open tonight (friday) till 9 if you’d like to some down, otherwise Tuesday evening from 5 to 9 is a great time to come down. (sorry for the short notice, it’s been a busy week)

1 Like

Sorry i missed your reply @Metal_Janet. Im not sure if I’ll be able to make it on tuesday, but i will try. Are there any other tikes that moght work?

Hi Scott - I’ll have the space open tomorrow (Sunday) from 2-5pm if that works better for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can aim for 2:30 tomorrow!

Was hoping to join as a member and was wondering if anyone could give me a tour. I’m available most weekday evenings and all day weekends

hi @Tbunbury I usually host Tuesday nights between 4:30 and 9 pm. come by and I can show you around

That would be fantastic. Looking forward to it. I should be able to make it around 5:30

Ill be there around 2:45!

Hi, I’m also interested in going to a tour before I sign up for membership. I guess I’ll come by at 5:30 as well on Tuesday, if that works for everyone.

Thanks!
Peter

1 Like

Hi my name is Andy. Is it possible to book a tour next tues or wed afternoon? I’m flexible with the time

Thank you

Hi , I would like to book a tour as a prospective member!
I am available during the daytime every day, and this week specifically with tues/thurs free mostly throughout the day /eve

@Andy_Kalirai @jahanshahack I’m around on tuesday evenings from 4:30 to 9 pm. Drop in and ring the air raid siren. I can usually be found in the woodshop in the back.

2 Likes

hello! hoping to book a tour for myself and a friend, as prospective members. we’re available this tuesday and next or can make other days work as well. thanks!

Hello, I’m hoping to book a tour:) I have some spray painting projects wanna do, and I’m available every day next week. Thank you very much.

1 Like

So many newly interested people! I hope you all enjoy the tours, and not get bit by the leapord!

1 Like

Sounds like my Tuesday is getting pretty full! Drop in between 4:30 and 9 and i’ll show you around the space @dayana and @Vivi . If not me we can find you someone else to show you around.

4 Likes