Tour Requests from Non-members (or new members!)

Hi @KettPanther and @saad I will be around on Sunday morning at around 11 am, as well as Friday evening from 6 to 9 pm, and I can give you a tour either day.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be there on Friday. Thank you.

1 Like

Hey @Metal_Janet! Awesome :smile: Iā€™ll come by Sunday morning. Looking forward to seeing the space!

2 Likes

Hiya!

I was ticked to find a membership in my stocking this past holiday season and am excited to join the community and have a creative space that isnā€™t my coffee table! Would I be able to get a tour this the Tuesday (Jan 2) around 6 if possible?

Thanks in advance!

Hi @Weas3l yes, Tuesday the 2nd at around 6 will be a great time for a tour, come on down.

Fantastic! I look forward to embarking on some fun and interesting projects and learn new skills along the way!

1 Like

Hi there, Iā€™m interested in setting up a tour. Iā€™m available tomorrow afternoon (Jan 5th), Sunday afternoon and the afternoon of Jan 9th. Thanks!

1 Like

hi @amandaspeers Iā€™ll be around tomorrow (friday) from 5 to 9 pm if youā€™d like to come by then

2 Likes

Hello! I would love to book a tour at VHS some time. Are these only available Tuesdays? If so, this coming Tuesday (Jan 9) after 6pm would be best but am somewhat flexible!

Thanks,
Sam

2 Likes

If weekends work at all then I am free any time this weekend!

1 Like

@CarmelSam weā€™re doing a bit of a community cleanup around the space Saturday morning starting at 10 - drop by there should be plenty of people around to show you the space.

1 Like

Hey Phillip, thatā€™s great thanks! Iā€™ll come by tomorrow morning.

Hiā€¦looking to rejoin VHS & would like a tour whenever is goodā€¦thanksā€¦Chris.

1 Like

Hi @Metal_Janet - thatā€™s great, thank you! See you this evening

1 Like

Hi @Metal_Janet Iā€™m also a new member, and Iā€™d like to get to see the space and get the tour if thatā€™s ok. I can come today between 5-9 pm if you would be there and you think you can also show me around.

2 Likes

Hi @Critter and @A.KEEVER Feel free to come on down any time this evening until 9 pm

2 Likes

will doā€¦thanks!

1 Like

Hello, I am looking for a woodwork space to buid a couple projects and would like a tour of VHS

1 Like

Hi there, I had a brief tour to VHS during the 2022 East Side Culture Crawl. Iā€™m now interested in joining as a member, is anyone available to take me through on a tour?
Iā€™m interested in working on a whole bucketload of creative and home projects, and I love fixing equipment and streamlining processes.

1 Like

Hey, I just signed up for membership and I am looking to have a tour of the space. Thanks!

1 Like