Tour Requests from Non-members (or new members!)

Hi @KentS ! if you come by between 6 and 9 pm tomorrow, I or another hackspacer should be able to give you a tour.

1 Like

Thanks @M_J
It looks like I won’t be able to make it by today after all.

I’ll wait until the new year to arrange a time.

• K
1 Like

Hi all,

I’m interested in possibly becoming a member and was hoping to request a tour whenever possible. I’ll be out of town Dec. 18 - Jan. 8 but any day before or after would be great (though sooner is preferred). My schedule is very flexible throughout the day.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Chris

Hey everyone I’m Parm. I have a lot of free time on my hands now that my semester just ended. I was working on a project at my colleges engineering lab but now that im going to Simon fraser I won’t have access to the tools and stuff anymore. I wanted to take a look around this hackspace to see if it might be a place i could go to work on stuff instead. my schedule right now is sparse so i could probably schedule things pretty easily

hey Parm stop by on a Tuesday evening we host open house nights and it’s a good chance to come by and see the space and ask questions

will do

is 4pm ish a good time?

I usually get in around 4:30 but sometimes there might be someone who is in the space before then. You can try and ring the air raid siren and someone can show you around other wise - hang tight I don’t mind showing you around the space.

Hey Chris,

Looks like nobody got back to you before your trip :frowning:

I’m going to suggest you stop by open hours on Tuesday evening when you get back. :slight_smile:

4:30 works for me see you on tuesday!

Hi everyone,

I recently discovered this hack space and excided to see if I can join it.
Right now I’m working on several of my projects. Have experience in 3d printing, 3d designing, silicon/rubber molding. Will be very happy to share my knowledge and learn something new.

I’m quite flexible in time, so if someone can show me the space it will be amazing.
Please, let me know what time works for you.

Thanks in advance,
Looking forward to join

Hi @Damir ,

i’ll be in the space later this evening (Wednesday) after 4:30 pm. If its too short notice you can always swing by on tuesday evenings for our open house nights as well.

Thank you! that’s actually works great for me.
I’ll be there around 5pm then.

Hey Phillip, this is Parm again. I have a friend thats interested in the hackspace. His name is Carlos and I think he’d really fit into this community. Can I bring him in on tuesday or some other day to introduce you to him?

1 Like

For sure! swing by and say hi!

1 Like

I ment to message you back earlier my bad. Turns out my friend has work around 4:30pm on tuesdays. If you’re still open to, would you or anyone else in the hackspace be available to give us a tour on wednesday evening or thursday?

Hi @Parm I can’t do Thursday, but I could do Friday evening this week or next if that works for you.

Hi there! I’d love to have a tour of the space sometime in the next couple weeks if possible!
I do a lot of crafting (crocheting, arduino projects) and have done wood working for five years in highschool. I’m looking to use wood working tools, 3D printer, and learn from other makers in the Vancouver community!

Windows that work for me are:

• Saturday, December 30: 10:00am - 6:00pm
  • Sunday, December 31: 10:00am - 3:00pm
  • Monday, January 1: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
  • Tuesday, January 2: 6:00pm - 8:00pm

If none of these times work, please let me know if any other times work :slight_smile:

thanks, but my friend has work on friday

Hi there! I’d love to take a look at the space and eventually become a member. My name’s Saad, although I’m more of a backend guy, I’d love to contribute to new projects and learn from other people here. I’m available today, Friday, and this Weekend.