Tour Requests from Non-members (or new members!)

Thanks for the offer, elizabot! That was my mistake, I misunderstood what Metal_Janet wrote as being there a bit after 10. I will take JohnC’s offer instead.

Thanks again everyone!

2 Likes

I feel like I met my double. my middle name is Chung and I’m also named Phillip (with two Ls though)

1 Like

Sure! Meet you tomorrow afternoon!

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested in checking out the hack space sometime soon. Is there anyone that could give me a tour this week? Tuesday or Wednesday before 1pm work best for me, but there are other times I could make work. Excited to learn more about the space and community!

1 Like

Hello! I can’t believe it took me so long to find this! I’m interested in getting a tour (along with a couple team members from a project) this Tuesday evening. Do I need to schedule something if it’s open house night? Is it possible to try some of your tools? What’s the best time to come by?

Thanks in advance!

If it’s Tuesday (tomorrow) after 6:30pm, I could also make that work and we can make things efficient, yay!

1 Like

Hi there!

My friend and I are interested in joining the space and was wondering if there would be someone available tomorrow (Tuesday) evening for a tour?

Thanks!

Hello
Me and daughter wants to do a tour around 7:30 pm today

Last Friday when we visited there were a candle kit. Is it ok to make today?

Also we would like to be a member

@Christine @Suze @nicochecko @dokeeg It sounds like someone will be in the space later this evening most likely after 5pm. Come By - Ring the doorbell (aka the air raid siren) and come on in.

1 Like

Awesome. I’ll be by around 6:30. Thanks!

I won’t be able to make tonight :frowning: Is every Tuesday evening an open house?

1 Like

Hey @dokeeg yes, every tuesay is an open house. Just check the vhs calendar to be extra sure before you come down

Thanks Janet! Any time tomorrow good?

1 Like

Hi @dokeeg I’ll be around from 4:30ish to 9pm ish. Drop by - ring the air raid Siren and ask for Phillip. I’m usually hiding in the back somewhere of house.

1 Like

Thanks @Phillip_Ma!

@dokeeg enjoy your visit! Don’t forget to ask Phil about the amazing cutting board workshops he runs in the woodshop.

Hello super interested in checking out the space I’m free most evenings after 4 or anytime Friday or Saturday :smile_cat::raised_hands:thanks

2 Likes

There will be lots of people here on Saturday Nov 11 to help prepare and tidy the space for the Eastside Culture Crawl. We could show you around and if you’re up for it we’d love if you could lend us a hand, even just for a few minutes. I’m planning on being there in the afternoon sometime around 12-3 and can give a tour.

1 Like

Hello,

The Vancouver Hack Space sounds awesome and I’d sure like a tour. I’m keen on creating with textiles, metal, plastic and electronics, and sharing ideas with like-minded people. I’ve got a few industrial sewing machines and currently learning how to TIG weld aluminum at BCIT. My schedule is wide open and it would be great if someone could show me around. Feel free to text me 778-840-8979 just in case :slight_smile:

Thanks, Rick

2 Likes

Tuesdays are great nights to come drop by in the space. I’m around from 4:30 until 9 pm tonight. Come by and say hi!

2 Likes

I’d really like to drop by sometime soon. I’m looking forward to being a part of this community!

1 Like