Tour Requests from Non-members (or new members!)

Hi @Ekinox - I’ll be around on Saturday (tomorrow) between 2 and 5 if you’d like to come by. Otherwise, Tuesday evening is our normal open house day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Leo_Gold, that’s fine. I have no idea what’s currently in the scrap bin, but I will be there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great, thanks @elizabot :slight_smile:

Hey @Riso, I can give you a tour this afternoon if that happens to work for you. Anytime from 2 to 5

1 Like

Hello,

I am interested in a tour. I work nearby and can drop by around 430 weekdays.

Thanks!

Hi there! Super interested to check out the Hack Space, would love to book a tour and join in!
I’m available during the afternoon or evenings for a tour, if someone would be Abel to accommodate. Phone number is 647 823 8214, feel free to text or give me a ring.

Thanks so much!

Hey! I’m a software engineer and live in the area. I’d love to come check out the space and chat about membership if you have availability. My schedule is flexible so whatever time works best for you. My email is mattlandels@gmail.com and my phone number is 604 551 1024. Thanks in advance!

Hi @petersid and @mlandels! I will be at the space on Sunday - stop by any time between 2pm and 5pm for a tour.

@ullstromp I know you specified weekdays, but if you’d like to stop by on Sunday you are welcome as well.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds great, thanks! I’ll see you then.

hi @ullstromp I will be at the space on Friday and can give you a tour. If the front door is locked and/or nobody answers the doorbell, come around to the back and knock.

1 Like

Hello,
I am a mechatronic technologist and moved to Vancouver late last month. I would be very interested in a tour. Weekends and late afternoons work best for me.
Thank you.

hi @UniKitty I’ll be at the space on Friday afternoon, and I can give you a tour any time after 4pm.

Thank you @Metal_Janet. I will come by shortly after 4 tomorrow. Would it be ok for my partner to come and see as well?

1 Like

absolutley! the more the merrier.

Thank you, we will see you this afternoon.

1 Like

Awesome! just a heads up, i’m running a hair late and will be ther at about 10 after.

Hi!
I am experienced in laser cutting and 3D printing. I want to book a tour on next Monday (9th Oct 2023)'s afternoon. May I ask are you availability on 2PM?

1 Like

Hi Metal_Janet,

I would like to tour the space and saw that you are available Friday (today). Sorry for the late notice, but I hope I can drop by and tour the space some time after 1pm!

Thank you

Sorry, @philipchung, looks like nobody was available :frowning:

I’ll be at the Space on Sunday between 2 and 5 if that happens to work for you.

@Justin you are also welcome to come by on Sunday if you don’t end up making @Metal_Janet’s time slot tonight (calendar says 5pm, btw, so 1 would be too early)

I’m also at the space today until 2:30pm so feel free to come by for a tour.

1 Like