Tour Requests from Non-members (or new members!)

great thanks! see you then

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Just checking to see if tours are still available Tuesday evenings (tonight) ?

Thanks
Owen

1 Like

Is it possible to schedule a tour for tomorrow around 5:30? August 24th? Otherwise happy to meet someone anytime. My schedule is open, I just happen to be in the area tomorrow.

Hi @Redbearde I’ll be in the space from 4-8pm and i can give you a tour then. Ring the air raid siren when you arrive or come around to the back.

1 Like

Hello! Are there any tour spots open this week or next? My schedule is fairly flexible this week and I’d love to learn more about VHS. Thanks!

Hi @meszba I can give you a tour tonight (tuesday) during open house hours, between 6 and 9 pm.

1 Like

Thanks for the offer, but unfortunately I can’t make it at 6. Are you available a bit earlier this afternoon? If not, I can try for next Tuesday.

I’ll be there from 3:30-4:30pm today.

1 Like

Hey @Metal_Janet could I take you up on that 6pm tour?

Thanks @JohnC! I’ll be there in 40min

1 Like

sure, @anario any time between 6 and 9 is fine, we keep it pretty loose.

@Metal_Janet Could a friend and I join in a tour tonight? We were planning to come take a look around for the first time at 7:30 PM ish.

Edit: Change of plans, maybe next Tuesday’s open house instead.

1 Like

Hello :hugs: I would like to book a tour. Please reply, or email or call 7785221048. Thanks for your time

Hi @Melissa_Hygaard I will be in the space tomorrow afternoon/evening from 4-8 and Saturday from 10-1pm. Both are good times to come by.

1 Like

Hey! I was wondering if anyone would be able to give myself and a friend a tour tomorrow in the afternoon any time. If not I can drop by on Tuesday for the open house.

Hi @Esbee! I be at the space tomorrow afternoon (Sept 3). Come by any time between 2 and 5 and I can give you a tour. If the door is unlocked come on in, otherwise ring the doorbell. :grinning:

Thanks! I’ll likely swing by around 3

1 Like

Hi all, just registered in this forum, I’m interested in woodworking but don’t have the chance to have space and tools in Vancouver. I would like to have a tour and become a member. I’m available outside business hours (evenings and week-ends). Let me know what suits you best ! Thanks in advance for your time.

1 Like

Hey there! I’m brand spanking new here, and looking to get a tour and acquainted with your offerings at the VHS. I’m mainly interested in Epoxy/Resin casting and hope to make some molds through the VHS offerings. I’m available Mornings and Mid-afternoons!

Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi there,

I’m looking to do some sculpting projects, and am currently building an armature. I was wondering if I could please come by the woodshop this Saturday, September 16 around 2:15-2:30 pm to take a look at your scrap wood bin.

I’d be looking for any ol’ block around 1 foot by 1 foot. Something like in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF2oJL7l8GI&t=42s&ab_channel=Proko3D

Thanks!

1 Like