Is your partnership with the Woodworkers Guild a superb model for us to show to VECTOR members? I was wondering if you could share the list of conditions that makes up your partnership with the Guild.
In December 2019, your warm encouragement brought several members of VECTOR to an open house to better understand VHS. Janet has shared her knowledge about how to approach building a partnership between VHS and VECTOR during a quarterly general meeting.
Notes about Woodworkers Guild partnership:
- monthly meetings at VHS open to VHS members
- teaches VHS members techniques
- allows Guild to use equipment
- approved by vote at a quarterly general meeting
Opportunities in VECTOR partnership:
- become certified for amateur radio
- promote VHS membership to electronics hobbyists in VECTOR
- share technical workshops for learning
- participate in VECTOR technical projects
- VECTOR helps improve VHS radio program or equipment
- VECTOR project teams use VHS tools