Taig CNC Mill Training

Please add me to the list, I am interested in learning how to use the CNC, so i can work on the mill if/when a project calls for it

1 Like

I am going to be running a demo on this part or another one. I am thinking either Saturday or weekday afternoon. Who wants to see something like this and brush up on CAM and machine operation?

5 Likes

Sure I would be interested! Thank you for the awesome offer to show it! Is this a part of a tool post?

I’m interested.

Mark

Hi,

I’m interested in learning how to use the CNC machine for a few personal projects. Please add me to the list. How do we find out if we’ve been enrolled?

Jimmy

Count me in @Gear105. Please keep me posted for when you’re planning to hold the workshop :3

I would love to see as well !

Would anyone who has taken the training be interested in a meetup to talk about their experience or projects and share ideas?

2 Likes

I’d be interested in that

Yes this would be great!

Yep. I’ve gotten great use from the taig. Use it about once per month on average.

There will be a meetup on June 21st at 5pm.

2 Likes

@stopmotionerin
@ryanmaclean
@3bien
@Janet
@Arrgh
@packetbob
@RobertButterworth
@ludovices
@Stefan
@LaShop
@hughl87
@msearracanada
@erik
@imsofluffy
@ravioli
@salil
@jimmy

Is anyone interested in training this Saturday?

1 Like

@Lukeo
@Jarrett
@rsim
@KevMacD
@lukecyca
@JayTheDude
@wander
@xquared
@Majicj
@workless
@hectorh
@Bobster747
@Emerson
@mike
@iMakeRobots
@Hekseskudd
@stchhx
@JDMc
@Rebel_without_Clause
@SeanPo
@TyIsI
@Logan_Buchy

Is anyone trained interested in a refresher?

3 Likes

I am interested in CNC training!

Hey, can you add me to the list please?
Thanks!

I am! but I can’t make it there until 3pm at the earliest. What time are you thinking of starting ?

Yes, I am interested in the refresher course. The weekend of 28th-29th July (Sat-Sun) 7:00/8:00 am - afternoon works best for me.
Thanks again!

I am.

Mark

Hey Brian,

I’m down for some CNC training this Saturday. Really appreciate you volunteering your time :3