Last year I made this revision 4 of the partycat, but haven’t gotten around to making kits… until now!
These are a bit different than revision 3:
- No tiny level shifter IC. These use a single mosfet level shifter that is much easier to solder.
- No high-current auxiliary output. I had put this on the previous versions because I wanted to be able to reinforce the RGB LEDs with strips of pure white. Now that RGBW strips are commonplace, I removed that.
- PCB shaped like a cat.
- A full kit - $15 (3 available)
- Full kit without the ESP8266 - $5 (11 available)
I’m really short on ESP8266 chips. If you have a ESP 7, 12, 12E, 12F, or anything with that footprint, it’ll work. You can also buy them on Digikey for $10.50.
- Post here so others can see how many have been taken
- Send me money on Paypal
- I’ll put it in the Drop Box with your name