Party Cat build 1 night was excellent. Thanks @lukecyca for a really great board kit.
Attendees: Mark, Bob, Adam, Janet, Chad,
- we all finished boards (Adam just needs an ESP for his board)
- mix of oven and hand soldering
- we lost that one board under the laser - if you see it please put it in the dropbox
- oven has been recalibrated (thanks Bob oven maker wizard)
- worked well only a couple of tombstones that were fixed by hand
- Mark cut a mylar stencil on the laser which was great (we’ll likely refine it as we had to trace a PNG of the mask to get an SVG file)
- the build is a great board
- smallest components can be soldered by hand
- Mark also found a roll of 10K 603 resistors if people want to hand solder those instead, or if you accidentally inhale a tiny 103
- the board is definitely great to hand solder and can be done entirely by hand
- did not get to programming, but will do next thursday
- need new solder paste which I will pick up at Lee’s for next week
- also we need more cat t-shirts people!
See you next Thursday for Party Cat Night II everyone!
Will upload pics shortly.