Laser Cutter Training

Hi Jon,

wouldn’t you know, I ended up being away from computer most of Monday. I would very much appreciate a session on the weekend, either Saturday or Sunday.

Just checking in to see if a training session this Sunday is still an option. I’m definitely on board and I have two friends that will likely want to join as well. We can’t do Saturday because that’s the day of Vancouver’s Largest Waterfight (Vancouvers Largest Waterfight!) which is going to be awesome!

Hi peeps. I can run a session this weekend except not sat 4-7pm. As my schedule is up in the air, those who are interested, please shoot me a msg with your number and Ill text ya closer to the time and we can arrange. Dont forget that you’ll be required to pay a training fee to hackspace.

2 Likes

Hey,

I was just wondering if there is still a laser cutter training session this weekend?

As @Miriam’s running one this weekend, I won’t be.

Hi guys,

My apologies. I thought I would be able to run one Saturday evening but
work got too late. I don’t want to promise that I’ll be coming into
hackspace today incase I don’t. If I’m there, I’ll post, if I’m not, I
maybe able to do it next weekend. Apologies. Work has been real busy.

Thanks for your patience.

Any new laser cutting training happening?
I’m a member of the Hackspace.

Thanks in advance for letting me know.

Hi Guys,
I just joined VHS aswell and would def be interested in a training course.
Let me know if one is coming up.
Thanks, C

I would be super interested in learning how to use the laser cutter! Also knowing which program to use to design for it, and any important tips.

1 Like

I will be running a training session of Sunday the 13th - see this thread for details! there is room for 5 people, registration details are on that page.

if you cannot follow that link, your account many not be flagged as a VHS member - see here for help with that.

Any training sessions coming up in the near future? I’ve been meaning to get in to do the training for a while.

I would also be interested!

Sure, I’ll run one next week. Laser Training - Monday Oct. 26th

6 spots, signup link on that thread.

1 Like

Please sign me up for the next one.

Hey, I’m interested in the next session as well.

I would like to attend the next laser cutter orientation session. Thanks!

I’d also like to attend the next one! How often do they happen?

I’d love to get trained on this as well. Just commenting so someone can gauge interest level.

I too would love some training on this wonderful machine. Thanks!

Who do we have that is still qualified to do trainings?