Laser Training - Monday Oct. 26th

Another round of laser cutter training!

Will be held at 7:30PM on Monday Oct. 26th. We have space for 6 people in the class - reserve your spot here. If no tickets are available, all spots have been claimed.

The training is $30, payable in cash at the training or by card on the ticket page. It will run approximately 2-3 hours, and will cover preparing files, safely operating the cutter, material selection and other laser related material.

To attend, you must be a member of VHS. For your account to be enabled for access to the cutter after the training, you must have an account on membership.vanhack.ca, with a connected google, slack, or github account.

2 Likes

tagging @David_Johnson and @mpknauer, who expressed interest.

@SomethingFun ^^

Hi Jon,

I signed up under the Free (pay at door) option. I just wanted to give you a heads up in advance that I already paid for a session and then had to cancel in advance a few months back and was told I could just sign up for a later session instead of getting refunded.

I can dig up the receipt or forward you the email if you’d like! Please let me know!

Thanks in advance,

David

Hey David,

Do you happen to remember who was running that session? I don’t believe it was me, so probably @Miriam or @garthomite?

shouldn’t be a problem.

bump, still three spots available.

Hi Jon,

I signed up under the Free (pay at door) option. I just wanted to give you
a heads up in advance that I already paid for a session and then had to
cancel in advance a few months back and was told I could just sign up for a
later session instead of getting refunded.

I can dig up the receipt or forward you the email if you’d like! Please let
me know!

Thanks in advance,

David

Hi Jon,

I believe it was @Miriam

Thanks!

As of 2:15, Still one spot available!