Anyone want laser cutter training?

There were a couple people at the pacific woodworkers guild that were interested, I imagine we will get a few people signing up soon from there

Yes please!

I’m very interested too!

Yes, this thread is and has been the place to indicate interest in training.

Is it possible to turn the original post into a wiki? Would be easier to update it that way.

I got all booked up this week.
I can probably do next Tuesday or Thursday, between 4pm (or earlier) and 7pm, whenever fits best.
I’m not sure how long laser trainings usually last, but I suppose 1.5 hrs should easily cover everything.
3 to 4 persons is best.
Just answer with your time preference and I’ll try to accommodate everyone.

Edit : 2.5-3 hrs announced on the website. Obviously it also depends on what material we’ll train with…

I’m interested as well . Cheers,

I’m interested as well.

(If you’re reading this, I still desire training)

A bit of a last minute update : I’ll be at the space tomorrow, and I can host a laser training late afternoon, or earlier, if there’s at least 2 ppl interested.
I might be able to do the same on Wednesday

1 Like

Please add me to the list, I am interested in learning how to use the Laser Cutter, and I have a project in mind I want to try using it.

Yes I would be interested

Hi there, I would be interested for the laser cutter training ! Thanks!

Hi,

I’d like to get trained to use the laser cutter!

Jimmy

Looking forward to undertaking the Laser Cutter Training

• Salil J.

Interested in future laser cutter training

Hi, I’d love to get in on the next training session!

I would also be interested in a future training sesh

Hello,

My name is Paul and I just started a membership today after touring with the space with a friendly fellow named Ty. I’d love to do a laser cutter training, and the sooner the better. Please let me know if there are available times in the near future. My availability is pretty flexible, as I am on summer vacation.

Regards,
Paul

1 Like

Is there another one coming up?