Anyone want laser cutter training?

I would also be interested in a future training sesh

Hello,

My name is Paul and I just started a membership today after touring with the space with a friendly fellow named Ty. I’d love to do a laser cutter training, and the sooner the better. Please let me know if there are available times in the near future. My availability is pretty flexible, as I am on summer vacation.

Regards,
Paul

1 Like

Is there another one coming up?

Laser Training - Tues, July 10th 2018 go to this thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello VHS,

Joined Vancouver Hack Space earlier this week after hearing about you guys!
I am very keen to get trained on the laser cutter. Will there be a training session in the near future?

Best,
Matias

Hi, I’ve just joined and am keen to get trained on laser cutter ASAP also!

Thanks,

John

Hello,

I’m also interested in getting trained on the laser cutter. Will gladly contribute bagels!

Hi,
I’ve recently joined VHS and I like to get trained on laser cutter asap!

Thanks,
Sara

1 Like

Hey! I just joined and would love to get a laser cutter training!

Thanks!
Sylvia

2 Likes

I’m going to run the next laser training session. It looks like there may be four people looking for training:

@john42
@RolandClarke
@Sara_Mansouri
@sylvia

I’m thinking of scheduling it for Wednesay 17 (evening) or Saturday 20 (afternoon). Any thoughts / preferences / requests for timing? I’ll make a specific post for day and time tomorrow after getting any schedule feedback.

2 Likes

Hi, you can take me off the list. Already got training last month.

Thanks!

Good to know. Wasn’t sure when the last training was. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi Aaron,

If it can be after 7pm-ish I’d be keen for Wed 17th?

Thanks,

John

laser cutter training signup post here:

Hi Aaron,

Sure, I’m in. Thanks!

John

When do you think the next training will be?!

I was planning on running a laser training again in November. Does Saturday Nov 10 (afternoon sometime) work for you?

1 Like

Hi Aaron, Unfortunately I will be away on the Friday and Saturday but I can be available Sunday afternoon or in the evenings during the week. Thanks!

Just a reminder to everyone that all training is done by VHS members who are volunteering their time to do this. They do not get paid.

While the trainers can and do make attempts to accommodate everyones schedules they also have busy lives too.

If at all possible please re-arrange your schedule to make the offered training dates.

Mark

3 Likes