Anyone want laser cutter training?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Laser Training Nov. 2020

Hi there! Not sure exactly where to post this…
I’d like to sign up for laser training whenever it’s next happening!
Does anyone know when this might happen?
Thanks!

Hey @Panini_machine! Welcome to VHS! Pop over here and post in this thread for laser training.

Cheers!

Hello! Would love to learn laser, CNC and beginner woodworking. Can I sign up for training?

Hello, new member, very interested in learning how to use the laser cutter. Any upcoming dates happening for a workshop?

1 Like

Hey, I would love to get trained up on the laser!

Id love to get trained on laser!

Aside from @cory, anyone else in need of laser training?

1 Like

I would love laser cutting training! :slight_smile: @TyIsI

1 Like

I would like to do a refresh . I did the training two year ago and I did not used it.
I am available weekend and after 5pm on weekday

1 Like

Training has been announced

2 Likes

Laser training got announced

https://talk.vanhack.ca/t/13193

Hello everyone, I’m new to VHS and would love to take part in the next laser cutter training session. Will keep an eye on this post as well as Slack. Thanks and looking forward to connecting with more VHS folks!

Alex

I’d also like to sign up for the next laser cutter training session, preference to weekends if scheduling is flexible. Thanks!

I would be for sure, i’m still sorting out how to not miss messages and replies on the forums. I guess “watching” the thread will do it for now? (Though it might get annoying soon enough )

Thanks!

Hey!

I’m a new member looking for laser cutting training! I’ve used one before(trotec 400) so hopefully I won’t need a full course of that might help get me started quicker!

1 Like

Count me in :slight_smile: never used a laser cutter but have a bunch of projects ready to pull the trigger on.

1 Like

Yes please on the training! Count me in! And thank you!

I need a refresher, and would like to cut some 1/16" PETG that I Associated Plastics assured me could be laser cut. I had laser training immediately before the pandemic, so that’s a bit of a loss. Also, I’m visually impaired so would always appreciate help using the laser cutter. Thanks!