Wood Turning Class - Sign up list

Put me down for the next class please

2 Likes

Hi Hector, I’m still working through the list; there’s quite a bit of interest and backlog, but I’m contacting people in the order that they sign up.

Just so there’s some transparency, the class with @3bien and @Rebel_without_Clause is happening tonight.

There were a few ‘beta’ people that I ran before this call-out, so thats where the first 2 classes went.

I’ll be contacting Janet and Xquared once I have the next date determined. At this rate, I would expect around February unless I can speed up the rate of classes.

Thanks for the interest!

3 Likes

Mike ran the awesome wood turning class with me and @Rebel_without_Clause last night, this is what I ended up with (still needs a little bit of work on the lid and base):

Thanks you so much Mike!

8 Likes

Thank you Mike for the awesome class!
This is my semi-finished Seasonings Container.

6 Likes

Into it! let me know when you have space.

2 Likes

Hi there! my name is Mario Paredes. I would love to join the next wood turning class!! can you please let me know when is it going to take place?

< removed by request >

thanks!

1 Like

I’d be happy to take part, whenever there’s a spot!

1 Like

Hi All! Thanks for the recent requests! I’m working through the list, but I had to cancel this week’s class due to illness.

One note, the classes are for members only, but you can sign up as a member. Right now, based on rough math and the rate that I think I’ll be holding classes, I should be able to teach those that are requesting now sometime in late February.

Again, thanks for your interest. I wish I could get through the requests a bit more quickly, but as I’m only charging for consumable materials, this really is just time I have to donate.

@mario.paredes88 , I’m going to have a moderator mask your email address so we don’t get any spambots from the great ol’ internet spamming you, but once you are up for a date, I’ll message you on here, which should send you an email.

Thanks!
-Mike

1 Like

Sorry to hear that Mike, get well soon!

1 Like

Awesome thanks Mike!

1 Like

Hey Mike, can you add me to a list for your next class please?
Thanks!

1 Like

Current Ordered List is:

List last updated June 26

(Moved Below)

If I have gotten order wrong or missed anyone, please let me know. (Yikes that’s a lot) I’m going to try to get some help to try to run more classes. I love the interest but I feel bad that some of you will be waiting awhile.

This list should also offer an estimate of when you will be in the class. I’m trying to spin up a second instructor so we can get through more people faster; if we spin up a second trainer, I’ll announce that here.

Thanks all!

5 Likes

Hey Mike! If you have space on that expanding list of interested folks, I’d certainly like to get my feet wet!

1 Like

Awesome!! Can’t wait!

When there is room - my wife and I would like to do the class.
Thanks

3 Likes

Okay; spinning these up again after a bit of a break. The next invites for the next couple classes are going out now.

3 Likes

Okay; starting to run out of time on this one, so posting here; first to respond gets it.

I’ve contacted a few people for this Thursday’s class but no bites so far. I have one opening for Thursday at 6:30pm to 9pm-ish.

Anyone interested?

Okay; this Thursday’s class is now filled.

Could I get added to this list for the next class?

Thanks,
Michael

1 Like

I’ve been wanting in on this for a long time and things are finally slowing down for me. I’d love in on a future class when possible. Thanks for doing these!

1 Like