Welding Workshops

Hello,
I’d love a spot on Sunday the 1st, 4pm, if there is enough people; or the next week is ok for me as well.
Thanks!

1 Like

I would love a spot if non members are still able. Could make the 2pm on the 1st or 4pm on the 8th.

1 Like

Hi! Can I do this workshop? Any time works for me on Sunday Nov 8

1 Like

@Noah and Wes, I have booked you all in for your requested times, Noah that will be the noon slot.

1 Like

@Metal_Janet I won’t be able to take the course at this time. Thank you so much for your availability and sorry I can’t make it.

1 Like

@Metal_Janet Thanks!

1 Like

Now that we’ve cleared the big back-log, after this Sunday I’m going to take a few weeks’ break from teaching, as I’m starting a 6 day/week job that’s going to go until the first week of December.

@ryder, I can pick up your lesson next Sunday, or we can leave it to December, up to you.

If you’d like to take welding lessons, feel free to add your name to the wait list; I expect that I will start teaching again on Dec 6 or 13. In the mean time, if you are a new member and already able to weld, check in with the #welding slack channel to arrange a shop safety and etiquette orientation.

Keep on being awesome!

1 Like

Hi Janet, December is better with me, thanks for doing this. Hoping to be a member by that time.

Fantastic. See you in December!