This might be a little more freeform, as it’s all the stuff in that space near the boiler room door.
Things of note:
- smoke machine
- pile of wood scraps (walnut?( (@mike)
- dust extractor 45 gallon drum and fan brought in by @Daniel_DeGagne
- red dairy crate of lathe parts (@rsim)
- some kind of folding display
- miscellaneous spools and boxes of cable (i.e. telephone station wire)
- various grinding tools displaced from the wood shop area
- surplus Nokia benches
If you recognize things in these photos, can you vouch for their usage/suggest that they be recycled?
- The 45 gallon drum dust extractor weights a great deal; we should decide on next steps.
- Do we anticipate getting a space big enough to utilize the Nokia benches? If not, we should see about what to do with them.