Tour Requests from Non-members (or new members!)

Hey @myelophone it took me a little longer to get the bird in the oven than i thought it would, I’ll be there for 2:30

Hello! I’m a non-member interested in checking out the space sometime - could I come by during the open hours on Tuesday?

Sure thing @AngusBryan any time between 6 and 9 pm is good for a tour

1 Like

Hi. I am living very closeby and would be interested in becoming a member mostly for the woodworking section of the space. Would it be possible to get a tour during the weekend by chance?

1 Like

Hi @brendan_scalabrini I am at the space until 5:30 today if you want to come by. The front door should be open, if not then ring the bell.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Metal_Janet my apologies but I won’t be able to make it there this evening!

hey, no worries, we keep it pretty casual. You’re welcome by some other Tuesday.

Hello!

I’d like to book a tour any time this weekend or Monday. Would love to see the space!

Thanks a bunch,

-Cameron

HI! I am super interested in checking out VHS! I have dreams of building a new Escooter and this place looks like the place to do it.

I am best available for a tour during the weekends, but am also somewhat available in the evenings Monday to Friday.

Really hope to hear back soon :sunglasses:

Hi @hackyryan and @CamL I’ll be at the space on Monday afternoon from 1 pm until 5, and I will also be hosting open hours this Tuesday evening, between 6 and 10 pm. Come by during any of those times, and I’d be happy to give you a tour!

Awesome. I’ll definitely try make it for Tuesday. Thanks

1 Like

Sounds awesome! I’ll be there on Monday afternoon

1 Like

Hey guys, I would like to become a member / get a tour in the studio. I could come for a viewing Mo - Fr / 4pm - 8pm.

I’m looking forward to hear from you.

Cheers Alex

1 Like

Hey Janet, I just saw your post…can I pass by today?

1 Like

Due to a miscalculation of how far of a walk it was to VHS last week, for my grand tour, I was not able to make it. However, I am hoping I can get a tour this Tuesday!? I already paid to become a member and I’m eager to start some projects.

Cheerio,
Ryan Ross

So I wasn’t able to make it last Tuesday for the tour, but would tonight, this Tuesday, be available for tour ? I already joined and paid membership fee and looking to start some projects asap !:love_you_gesture:

Ryan. Someone will be there at VHS. Come on by.

FYI The space is open at other times for VHS members only.

Check the calendar → Events Calendar - Vancouver Hack Space

Copy that. Thanks

Hey,

I’ve just paid the fee and would like to get a short training in the woodshop. Janet told me that there is a special forum for the woodshop where I can scedule a date/time.
Where can I find that…?
I think the guy who can do the training was Phil right?

Thanks!

Alex

Hi Alex - I can help you out with getting you started in the woodshop. I host open hours on Thursdays from 4-8pm. If that time doesn’t work DM me either here or on slack and we can work out a time or i can connect you with another trainer who can get you started.

1 Like