Tour Requests from Non-members (or new members!)

Hi @brianzhouzc, sorry we didn’t get your message until after 6pm Saturday. We’re available after 5pm this week if anyone’s around, thanks :slight_smile:

Hey! I’d like to request a tour. I’m free this afternoon if that’s not too short notice, else possibly Sunday afternoon. I’m maybe 10 min away from the building so don’t need too much warning, unless I’m out on an errand. Thanks!

hi @lisa ! I just saw this request. I’ll be at the space tomorrow (Sunday the 15th) afternoon from about 11 to 3, so if you’d like to come by then, I can show you around.

@dianx and @maxlp if you’d like to drop by during this time as well, I’d be happy to give you the tour also.

1 Like

Hello!

I just moved from NYC to Van and would love to take a tour! My old makerspace was also volunteer run and would love to join a similar community.

Is anyone available to give a tour on the following times?

Tomorrow after 4:30pm
Wednesday after 430pm
Thursday after 430pm
Friday after 515pm

Hey Grant,

I am at the space tomorrow from 5 to 9 pm. Just drop by and ask for Yeung and I will happily give you a tour.

Hey! That sounds great, I will see you tomorrow, thanks for making time!

Hey Yeung! Are you going to be in the lab tonight as well?
Perhaps I can drop by?

Sorry not today. but i will be there tomorrow for sure.

Thanks @Metal_Janet - I ended up not being able to make it on Sunday, but thanks for the offer. I’ll see if I can swing by tonight while @yeungx is there, and if not, I’ll keep an eye out for times later in the week.

@lisa excellent! You’re in good hands with @yeungx

1 Like

Hi there, I’ll like to have a tour, I am available most of the days, please let me know, tks!

Hi @LUIS_CARLOS_ALAPE_TO I’m planning to be at the space during the day on Friday, from about noon to 5 pm, would that timing work for you? I’m also going to be around on Sunday afternoon, if the weekend works better.

1 Like

Hey Metal, tks for the reply. That should work however I’ve booked a tour online for today noon. I’ll try. If not come back to you

1 Like

Hello,

I am interested in joining the VHS and would like to take a tour!

I’m a DIY modular synth builder and I’m very interested in becoming a VHS member to use the electronics lab and do some light metalworking.

I’m free pretty much any time this week & coming weekend other than Thursday the 26th.

Cheers,
Jamie

1 Like

Hi Jamie @jwkai if you’d like to come down for a tour on Friday, I’ll be around from about 11 am to 5 pm, drop by any time!

1 Like

Hey, I am at the space and I can give tours today from 7 to 9 pm.
If you are free on a short notice, join me there.

1 Like

@yeungx Awesome, that should work. I will try to drop by this evening!

@Metal_Janet Thanks! I will let you know if I don’t make it there tonight

Sounds good!

Hey! Hoping to do a tour of the space if anyone is available. I am available after 6pm this week or next weekend. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m a teacher at a public elementary school nearby teaching applied design projects, and I’d love to get some inspiration from the VHS for what I could potentially try with students this year.
I’m hoping to get a tour of the space this week anytime between 9am-5pm this Wed-Fri.
Please let me know if a volunteer is available to show me around. Cheers and thanks!

2 Likes