Random things that are in the way

I’d be happy keeping one and having it in a useful location, where the silkscreen stuff is going to disappear from. Then if it still doesn’t get used, willing to reevaluate

3 Likes

Looks like a light box for photography stashed up near the ceiling which appears to have no name on it. Anyone know who this belongs to? Feels like this could move on to freecycling possibly. Thanks!

@TankGuy any chance that’s yours?

2 Likes

It is not mine. I can not remember who owns it but they commented that it was there a week or so ago. We do not know how it got up there.

2 Likes

Hello!

I placed the keyboard on the top shelf of the freecycle with a note- if it can be repaired or used for parts please enjoy.

If you’d like me to take it to recycling I can- I just don’t know where it is now.

Thanks

Just noticed this robot vac in this pic.
https://talk.vanhack.ca/uploads/default/original/3X/3/1/31ff44360e54cd54008efee99a2cab70b0e48936.jpeg

VHS kills roombas in the main shop. This is also a tripping hazard. Will move to the front offices which is a bit less industrial. If any objections just let me know thanks.

1 Like

If no one wishes to use or fix or take the keyboard apart, I would like to give it a proper goodbye and take it to recycling myself.

4 Likes

@jennefarious the keyboard was last seen in the e-waste bin today, so fortunately/unfortunately I think you’ll be able to say your proper goodbyes.

1 Like