Piccolo "CNC"

@randynw how late will you be there tonight? I’m going to try to swing by but it may not be until later. I’m hoping to get two sets from you (for me and Colin D) which I’ll need to pay for still.

@3bien, how much do we collect for each pot - thanks.

one loonie.

Okay, I’ll heading for the space, should be there before 6pm.

Post here or in talk if you can’t get in.

@3bien thanks for picking those up.

I had already included the money for the thumb pots in with the servos - I’ve got twenty bucks for 3bien.

1 Like

I’ll be there in 20 mins

I was thinking maybe 8:30 but I can stick around - when do you think you might be there?

At VHS now. ETA on @3bien?

@randynw I don’t think it’ll be that early unfortunately. Just want to connect to get the pets and pay you though

I can be there next week 7-9 Tue, similar on Thur (but I could stay later Thur). Or I could give your parts (2 pcb and 2 arduino, correct?) to @jon and you could get them with the servos. You could pay me by email bank transfer, if that’s better.

Okay all, I have the potentiometers thanks to @3bien!

@randynw next Tuesday is perfect. Myself and Colin will be there.

I could hold them for you, which would force you to hang out with me next time we’re in the same proximity :smiley:

@kris I have a lot more availability now. Let’s meet up and if you can hold onto the kits then that would be awesome.

Next Tuesday would work for me too

@Geoff, we’re here tonight doing the electronics - did you still want PCBs and parts.

Good times meeting people tonight and doing the first wave of assembly. Looking forward to meeting again to finish the assembly off once we got lasers!

Super fun night tonight! Had a great time. Thanks to all the people who ordered parts!

I agree, it was great to finally meet people in their corporeal instantiation :smile: . I updated the spreadsheet to keep track of where we’re at with parts. I’m not exactly sure who got a pcb so maybe @TomKeddie you can check if I got it right. At the moment I have 7 pcb’s and 6 parts kits from Tom - @jon has the servo’s and thumbwheels.

I’ll be at VHS on both Tue and Thur from around 7:15 until 8:45 either day so hopefully we can get the kits distributed next week.