In preparation for winter evenings, projecting at home with CBC2 jazz and a glass of whiskey, I made some upgrades to my workbench. It’s meant to be functional of course, but also sufficiently visually pleasing that my S.O. continues to allow a workbench in our living room.
The whole build video is posted on my youtube channel.
Time spent (a lot!):
- Initial design in Fusion 360 - 2 hours
- Laser cutting - 1 hour
- Refinements to the design, iterations - probably, like, 8+ hours
- Fitting, gluing and painting - 3 hours
- Other accoutrements (lights, switch, raspi, etc) - 1 hour
- Video production - 4 hours