Membership Card Vendor Discounts

Continuing the discussion from Poll: Why Have You Not Bought a VHS Membership Card?:

Would someone like to volunteer to take on contacting some of the local vendors and formalizing a discount plan for card-carrying members of VHS? I know Lees has a sometimes-discount, and RP as well, but both have stated that they would really like us to have membership cards. Maybe someone could contact Windsor Plywood, Industrial Plastics, Fibertek, KMS, I don’t know… Who is a good networker who might be willing to take on one or two suplliers to try to talk to? I’m horrible at that kind of thing. if I try it, we’ll end up paying extra :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

MRO Electronics has a VHS discount, you have to ask for it and convince that it does exist as it doesn’t show up under their normal discounts.

Maybe someone can contact them and get it to be less of a hassle then? I don’t know… Just trying to figure out ways to make these cards more useful. There was a lot of interest before we got them and very little uptake now that they are here.