Laser Cutter Training - Wednesday Dec.11 6pm

This coming Wednesday I’ll be running a laser cutter orientation for 4 members, reply here to reserve your spot!

The cost is a $30 donation to the space, and before you arrive, read through the laser operation manual to familiarize yourself with the fundamentals: https://vanhack.ca/doku.php?id=tool:laser_cutter:operation_manual

7 Likes

If it is not too greedy, may i hold 2 spots for hazel and I. If there is a lot of other people that want in, I can only take one spot for now.

Thanks for putting this on.

Spot pls!

No problem, I’ll be hosting these much more frequently over the next while to get everyone trained up.

One spot left!

I believe Hazel isn’t a member? The training is up to Tristan, but they won’t be able to actually use the laser unless they join. :slight_smile:

Got it. We will be sure to respect that.

I’d love a spot!

Awesome, see you on Wednesday

The space for this training is now full, keep your eye out for the next one in a couple weeks!

2 Likes

Do you mind if I stop by Wednesday as well, in case somebody doesn’t show?

Thanks!
Kyle

1 Like

Sure, and even if everyone shows I’m sure we can manage the extra space, see you tomorrow

1 Like

Hi, I would be interested in the net laser cutter orientation.

Hi Markus,

I’ve just posted the next orientation for Monday the 30th, check it out here.

1 Like

Any spots left? :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.