Thur, Jan 17, Cook Street
Last night (Wed evening) I packed up the laser. @mike was also there packing some power tools, but nobody else. I’m getting a bit concerned there are only two more days to pack, and there IS A LOT LEFT TO DO.
Tonight and tomorrow, please make plans to help pack. Especially keyholders to keep the space open. We’re moving this weekend, and it’s only going to go well if things are well-packed.
- We could use another 8 pallets at least. More would be nice. @baptiste has offered some, but we have no way of getting them to VHS.
- We could use some wood screws (2" or so) for fixing pallets, crating, etc.
- Pack up the 3 CNCs
- Pack up lathe, manual mill, horizontal bandsaws, drill press (I recommend fastening this stuff to a pallet with 2x4s, rope, ratchet straps, etc.
- Server rack
- Wood shop still needs lots of work
- Solidworks computer and kitchen area
- Take down remaining benches
- Tons of misc stuff. If it’s not on a pallet, try put it on one.
Tagging random folks:
@Petetheviking @Enquire @AaronB @Angela_Nee @sylvia @dmo @faja66 @Gibbtall @hughl87 @imsofluffy @Ka_Wai_Lee @Laslo @Lantana @paulreimer @Rebel_without_Clause @RolandClarke @SeanPo @SomethingFun @UKDave @TankGuy
Please coordinate on Slack in #hackspace-packing. If you don’t do slack for some reason, post here.