DeWalt 18v Drills for Sale

My wife has aligned around a different battery system for our yard tools and I’ve decided to simplify by making my new drills in the same family.

I’m getting rid of my older DeWalt drill with 2 chargers and 3 batteries. It’s not going to blow anyone away for real construction but would be more than enough for home jobs or a personal shop.

First $40 takes it.

1 Like

Image of what I’m offering. Original owner on drill, charger and 2x batteries, 1x battery and charger are bought used. Comes with case that holds drill 1x charger and 2 batteries. Model numbers are visible in photo.

1 Like

Hey Mike,

I’m interested. I’ve got the same drill but my batteries are toast. I’ll take this off your hands as long as the batteries aren’t that old.

All yours. Feel free to try them out for awhile and see how they work for you before you decide. I’ll let you know when they are dropped off or if you prefer other arrangements DM me.

Pretty sure we still have boxes of offbrand Dewalt-compatible batteries in the attic.

2 Likes

I appreciate the thought, but those are 20v line, not 18v; they have different connectors.

… and then a google search later…Amazon.com : dewalt 20v to 18v adapter kit

@Brian_Stubbs, that plus some of the amazon batteries might be a much better plan, but I’ll leave that up to you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.