Anyone want laser cutter training?

I’m also interested in a laser training. Thank you in advance, bye.

I’m keeping an eye out re: laser training, no, not for me, l… but for a human that is wanting that training also!

So if one starts looking imminent please do ping me/post in this thread as well please, And thank you!

I would like to get a training if there’s any available session :slight_smile: (Jiwon - 236-308-3745)

Laser training is on my list as well if there’s a session being planned!

Hi, I am looking urgently for some laser cutting training as I have a few projects lined up that I would like to start with. If there is something planned, please do let me know. Thanks.

I am planning on running a training session on Thursday the 18th at 7PM. Can I ask for you to reach out to me on Slack (@art.will) if you are interested. Also, let me know if you are interested but unable to make that time.

@balmans32 @Weas3l @psicman @Omid @Ekinox @Jeremy_Lee

EDIT: Currently on list for Thursday:
@balmans32
@Critter
@A.KEEVER (armando on slack)
@psicman
@CarmelSam

1 Like

@Critter
Yes…I would like to take the training

1 Like

Hi,
I like to take the training and will be there on Thursday. I still don’t have an invite to slack, so hope this works.

1 Like

Hey guys! I’d like to be there for this training as well. I am also not yet on Slack however.

1 Like

Hello Hackers friends, Laser training available from anyone?

I absolutely do, but my training might have to wait for a little bit, out on the island rn. Thank you for making this a topic!

Looking for laser cutter training please!

I’d also like to try and line up a training session!

Do previously trained members (i.e. pre-lightburn and removeable lenses) require re-training? If so I’d like to sign up also.

I would also love to know how to properly handle the lens swapping situation

1 Like

This guide worked fine for me. The bigger change was trying to get used to light burn but worked well.

https://vanhack.ca/doku.php?id=tool:cloudray_laser_lenses

3 Likes

Awesome thanks! This is what I needed!

Perfect, thank you!

Count me in! Definitely want to properly learn how to use the laser here at VHS, I’d love to be part of the newer workshop wave whenever it happens

I’ve also seen the light and would like to be trained on the laser cutter! If any qualified trainer has time over the next few weeks, hopefully a few of us can go through training together!