Anyone want laser cutter training?

@TomKeddie @hackyryan

Apologies. Your laser training request appear to have slipped between the cracks.

Are you still looking to get trained?

Mark

1 Like

Yes please. Laser training would be awesome.

@hackyryan please sign up in this talk thread. https://talk.vanhack.ca/t/tentative-laser-training-2023-feb-1st/13921

Hello @Majicj, I recently (yesterday) joined the VHS, is this still the place to ask for lasercutter training?
The lasercutter is one of the main reasons I joined

Hi Maurice.

I’m on a break from LCC at the moment.

You may get a response if you post to the #laser channel on Slack.

Mark

I’ve sent Maurice a slack invite.

Hi, I am wondering when the next training session for the laser will be? I am new to VHS and would like to learn about the laser machine. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi all. I’m also brand new, just chiming in and say I would love to jump in on that training session if we can find a good time.

1 Like

Yeah, why not! Laser training, Monday at 6PM. Justin and Nico, we’ve spoken, I’ll take one more person if there’s interest.

I would be interested in getting set up on the laser cutter

+1
I am also interested.

1 Like

Hello, I’m interested in joining the next round of laser cutter
training. Thanks

1 Like

I’d also like to sign up for laser cutter training :slight_smile:

@kgee @miki @Fixer_Rick @Robin

I’ll run a training session next week. Can I ask for you to reach out to me on Slack (@androidlx) and we’ll work out a time that works for as many of you as possible?

1 Like

Ah found your post. I am also interested in signing up for training!

I’m also interested in a laser training. Thank you in advance, bye.

I’m keeping an eye out re: laser training, no, not for me, l… but for a human that is wanting that training also!

So if one starts looking imminent please do ping me/post in this thread as well please, And thank you!

I would like to get a training if there’s any available session :slight_smile: (Jiwon - 236-308-3745)

Laser training is on my list as well if there’s a session being planned!

Hi, I am looking urgently for some laser cutting training as I have a few projects lined up that I would like to start with. If there is something planned, please do let me know. Thanks.