Anyone want laser cutter training?

I’ll book a spot! Will bring some 1/16" PETG and cut plans as well!

Sign me up please! That’s… I guess this coming Tuesday!

Do I need to bring anything??

You know, I think I found the original post Andy it looks like it’s full. That’s very sad for me, but very exciting for those that are getting the training, And I’m excited for them too!

I’ll try to keep my eagle eyes peeled for the next one!!

Hi! I’m looking for some laser cutting training!

Happy to bring my own 3mm acrylic and files to cut and happy to pay the fees to keep the laser up and running!

I’m also interested in getting approved to use the laser cutter.

When is the next available lesson?

Hello! Anyone offering LCC training this month? I’d love to learn.

1 Like

I would like to learn how to use the freakin laser.

I’m looking for sign off too. I used the laser at the last 3 spaces but have not used it at Venebles.

@TomKeddie @hackyryan

Apologies. Your laser training request appear to have slipped between the cracks.

Are you still looking to get trained?

Mark

1 Like

Yes please. Laser training would be awesome.

@hackyryan please sign up in this talk thread. https://talk.vanhack.ca/t/tentative-laser-training-2023-feb-1st/13921

Hello @Majicj, I recently (yesterday) joined the VHS, is this still the place to ask for lasercutter training?
The lasercutter is one of the main reasons I joined

Hi Maurice.

I’m on a break from LCC at the moment.

You may get a response if you post to the #laser channel on Slack.

Mark

I’ve sent Maurice a slack invite.

Hi, I am wondering when the next training session for the laser will be? I am new to VHS and would like to learn about the laser machine. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi all. I’m also brand new, just chiming in and say I would love to jump in on that training session if we can find a good time.

1 Like

Yeah, why not! Laser training, Monday at 6PM. Justin and Nico, we’ve spoken, I’ll take one more person if there’s interest.

I would be interested in getting set up on the laser cutter

+1
I am also interested.

1 Like