Anyone want laser cutter training?

Hi Mike.

Thanks for your interest. At the moment this class is full. Keep an eye out on this topic for an announcement for the next one,

1 Like

I’m interested in laser cutter training. I’m planning to sign up for the membership tomorrow after signing the waiver and taking a tour! Are there any upcoming sessions? Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi, I’d love me some laser cutter training as well. Please let me know when the next session is.
Thanks!

I would also like to have the laser cutting training! And I am also a new member that needs to sign the waiver! Waiver party!

If you’re looking to host another session, I’m very interested!

I’m interested in laser cutter training whenever there’s another workshop :+1:

Finally got back into the Space, having joined (and paid monthly dues) since March. I’d now really love to get laser training/certification so I can at last get on with a lot of long-gestated projects. “Social isolation” has left me with a pretty flexible schedule, so I’d be very happy to come around at any time that works for any willing trainer out there.

Many thanks,

Lincoln

Hi Lincoln, did you get sorted out? If not - I’d post in the laser channel on slack.

I just joined the Space and would also love to join a laser cutting class next time it happens.
Lincoln, did this get scheduled?

(LCC member)

We haven’t scheduled Laser training since the quarantine began - with the current restrictions on people in the same part of the space at once, I’m not sure how practical it is for us to run it at the moment…

1 Like

Thanks @jon totally makes sense given space restrictions/covid right now.

We do know that there’ll be a backlog of people to train, and we will start running them as soon as is prudent!

1 Like

Hi. I’m interested in laser cutting training. I understand there are some limitations right now with Covid but please let me know when this can be arranged.

If numbers is a concern I’m happy to be part of a smaller group and pay a bit more.

Hello! I am interested in getting laser training when it is available.

Please count me in as interested in getting trained up on the laser cutter too!

Hi, Please add me up on the list :slight_smile:
Im free weekends!

Hello, is there still training for the laser cutter?

Hi there, I am also looking for laser cutter training. Thanks!

Hi, I am aslo looking for the laser cutter I am available every day of the week after 4:45 thanks

Sign me up too, please!