Acrylic Sheet Group Buy

Hi all,

I’m placing an order with Polymershapes (in Pitt Meadows) for some sheets of clear acrylic. The sheets are 48x96 inches.

Their pricing is 1/8" (3mm) clear acrylic is $89/sheet, and for 1/4" (6mm) is $169/sheet. Shipping is $25 flat rate for the whole order.

If you’re interested in buying some acrylic for laser-cutting, reply here with how much you want (quarter sheet, half sheet, full sheet etc.). It comes in full sheets, but I’m sure we can coordinate together if several of us want partial sheets.

They also sell other types of non-laserable plastics (ABS, Polycarbonate, Delrin, etc.)

I’ll be placing the order this afternoon and having it delivered to the space during the day on Friday, so let me know soon if you’re interested in saving on shipping.

1 Like

I’m not sure what your are looking at getting, I would be interested in getting a 1/4" half sheet. if only 1/8" was being purchased I would swap it to a half sheet of 1/8".

I’ll be buying a full sheet of 1/4" for my project.

Ok, so it looks like nobody else wanted to buy acrylic right now. My project is for a 20"x20"x20" display case with 5 sides, so for a 4x8 foot sheet I’ll only be using 60% of the sheet of 1/4". Do you want to buy the remaining 40% off of me and split the shipping proportionally?

1 Like

Sounds good to me! I’m just gonna be messing around with stuff might try to make some gears for a little robot I have some ideas for

1 Like

awesome thanks! I’ll place the order tomorrow morning and I’ll DM you my email address and the amount if you’d like to do an e-transfer.

Perfect that works for me!