[canceled] $10 Product Photography Workshop: Thursday March 19th 6pm to 8pm

Photography Workshop (How to take better pictures on your phone in 5 mins)

A light box is a simple tool to get better picture for your project. This is a introduction workshop about how to use a light box. The goal is to get better pictures for your project on your phone quickly and easily. And with just a little bit of editing (also on your phone), you can get make your project amazing.

Here is an example:
Here is a random staple gun.

Here is the staple gun in the light box

And here is a quickly edited image.

I am hoping this will start a conversation among the photographic enthusiasts at the VHS.

7 Likes

This looks cool. I am interested in having a decent setup for photographing objects at VHS.

There is already an event on March 18th though. You didn’t post a time so maybe if you make this 5:30pm then it’ll be done before the Woodworkers Guild meeting.

3 Likes

oh Shit, should have checked the calendar. Well good to see the VHS is getting busy. Lets do it Thursday then from 6pm to 8 pm.

1 Like

Put a notice up in the coming events sign!
I think there’s still an empty slot, but the PWG meeting notice is kind-of a placeholder, it can be bumped if necessary.

1 Like

Yeung thanks for putting this on! Suddenly, I want to buy that stapler. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m also in for this. I need to photograph some miniatures and know zilch about lighting.

I’ll be there!

This looks cool. I am up to my armpits in work (VHS and personal) so not quite sure yet whether I can attend. Can the stuff you are teaching apply to bigger projects like, let’s say, a kitchen island?

Sorry - won’t be able to make this.

I have no idea what do do with a kitchen island. The thing i am teaching is pretty specific.

Aww that is too bad. I can just teach you when you are around.

1 Like

Awesome thanks - I will bring you food. :smiley:

Hey everyone, Due to the virus thing, Workshop is canceled. But i will still be there. So if you do not have a cold, come and hang out and take a few pictures.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.