What would rock your world?

Tofay’s Madlib is the following. Please post your version:

If VHS had [noun], it would make me so [adjective]. I would imagine myself making [noun] which was not something that was easy for me to do prior to VHS obtaining it.

4 Likes

I’ll kick it off;

If VHS had gallery space, it would make me so motivated. I would imagine myself making installations which was not something that was easy for me to do prior to VHS obtaining it.

6 Likes

If VHS had a Burnaby Location, it would make me so happy. I would imagine myself making an appearance which was not something that was easy for me to do prior to VHS obtaining it.

:wink::stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Sorry. Joking aside, and more in the spirit of the post:

If VHS had a permanent airbrush station, it would make me so happy. I would imagine myself creating a more professionally finished project which was not something that was easy for me to do prior to VHS obtaining it.

4 Likes

If VHS had a Haas Mini Mill, it would make me so happy. I would imagine myself in there teaching workshops in Fusion360 programming and CNC machining. I could see it also used to make things to generate income for VHS as well.

12 Likes

If VHS had a couchy, clean*, office space, it would make me so happy. I would chill out there more often, and probably be more productive than trying to work at home

*Sometime, I will have enough time to restart the discussions of a trial run of industrial cleaner service

9 Likes

If VHS had a separate kitchen lounge with tables for making and sharing food. A quite area away from noisy industry equipment.

It would also so nice to rent a 4x4 cubical with floor to cealing dividers for sound reduction.

3 Likes

If VHS had proper metal fabrication space, it would make me so time efficient. I would imagine myself concentrate on making cool stuff instead of setting up a work space each time from scratch.

6 Likes

If VHS had centralized dust extraction, it would make me less irritable when using the space. I would imagine myself making more than cleaning which was not something that was easy for me to do prior to VHS obtaining it.

4 Likes

If VHS had a donkey it would make me so angry. I would imagine myself making a shitstorm which was not something that was easy for me to do prior to VHS obtaining it.

3 Likes

If VHS had a sink, it would make me so happy. I would imagine myself making far fewer trips to the bathroom to wash my hands.

8 Likes

Great idea Mike!

If VHS had more flat space, it would make me quite happy. I would imagine everyone benefiting from having places to do glue-ups, work on stuff, etc, that isn’t possible on the tables. Right now we only have the craft table, which is not perfectly suited, but very much used. I think ideally some very smooth (easy to clean, durable) tables, with not much around them, would be great.

5 Likes

The most flat surface I found is Luke’s wood cnc table in case you need to align your parts, check on flatness. Not for glue ups of course… But who need flatness, I prefer rocky stuff! :smile:

4 Likes

If VHS had a ventilated space for hot work, it would make me so bouncy, I would imagine myself making welds/soldering/brazing which was not something that was easy for me to do prior to VHS obtaining it.

4 Likes

If VHS had a meeting/classroom with a big screen tv I would imagine myself leading/attending more workshops/classes and movie nights (Robot Wars & Battlebots!!) which is something that isn’t always easy on busy nights prior to VHS obtaining it.

• It could also be a revenue generator if we rent it out occasionally to 3rd parties.
8 Likes

Noooooo lol

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.