Weekday Daytime laser training

Interested in a weekday and daytime orientation/basic training due to parental commitments. I’ve spent an extended amount of time at your previous two spaces but I am new to your latest space. I have not taken VHS training before. Is this timing ever possible? Thanks in advance…

1 Like

Yes, I can run my February course in the daytime on a weekday.

Is there anyone else interested in getting laser training at this time?

1 Like

I actually prefer to run a class in that period due to my work schedule. I can run that oe if you’d like.

1 Like

That would be great, @miststlkr! Thanks!

I want to get trained to work on the cutter but can make it only after four on the weekdays:(

Hey @womanundone, would next Tuesday, 7 Feb, work for you? If so, how late can you go? Any chance of getting a time that works for both you and @Yaremko?

I would love if it works but my constraint is that I have to be back home at 3:30 when I loose help with my kid unfortunately. I am very flexible for what day of the week though, I can move things around, it’s just timi during the day that’s the constraint. I can come as early as 8:45. Thanks for trying to arrange this so quickly!

@Yaremko - We’ll get you in next time then

@womanundone - I’ll announce the class and see who else can make it in your timeframe; if there are any more takers we’ll go from there and nail down an exact time, but lets set it at “early afternoon” for now?

1 Like

Ok, i’m available any day after 4 PM

@Yaremko - might be best to get with @lukecyca on his next class.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.