Wed Oct 16th, 6:30 pm - 8:30pm Wedgie Sled Segmented Cutting Demo by the Pacific Woodworkers Guild

Join us! Doors open at 6:30pm, meeting starts at 7ish. These meetups are always great and include woodworking demos, show and tell projects and lots o’ fun!

• FREE for VHS members, guild members, or first timers (everyone else 5bux)
  • All skill levels welcome including beginners to woodworking or VHS.
  • Bring your questions, projects to show off, snacks, etc.

I am so excited to be able to go to this tomorrow!

Yay!

2 Likes

Yay!!! Me also. I see 8 folks replied on Meetup. Usually we’ve had around 16 or so.

Topic for this week!

Demo: How to Use a Wedgie Sled to create segmented rings

Join us and expand your tool knowledge! A wedgie sled is a tablesaw sled that allows you to use a template to cut wood into segments. With these segments you can make a whole range of beautiful projects. Here is just one example:

For this demo we’ll be making a basic segmented ring. First we’ll use the VHS laser cutter to make a template out of acrylic. If you’ve never seen a laser cutter in action, this is a must-see. Then we’ll use the template with the VHS wedgie sled to make some rings. All woodworking levels are welcome for this demo, beginners included!

Demo by Woodworker & VHS Member Mike K. (edited)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.