First off I wanted to call out the awesome hacker who’s been replacing the old washroom light switches with brand new motion sensor activated ones. Thanks!
Second, these spaces need a bit more work.
- The wall separating the two washrooms has rotted and should be stripped out and replaced
I am suspicious that there was a water leak from higher up in the building that someone was trying to locate
- Concrete flooring by the sink has eroded and needs to be fixed
@Billiam, would some of leftover the concrete from your metal shop levelling project be suitable for this project?
- Toilet in one stall is not securely seated and rocks (there are wooden wedges hammered between the toilet base and the floor)
- One of the door has warped and cannot be shut at all
- Totally unsuitable for folk with mobility issues (this is, I suspect, a long term project involving permits and grants)
I realize it’s not as glamorous as other parts of VHS but it definitely needs a bit of help. Any advice from folks with remodelling experience would be welcome.