Warning: AliExpress no longer sending notification messages

淘宝不会说英语 :grinning:

I agree the problem is with Canada Post, I disagree that Canada Post is the problem itself. It suffers the same weaknesses of every large corporation, not least of which is the union/management divide. When you deal with it’s just the luck of the draw what service you get and whatever personal agenda they might harbour. Downtown central got reset, I believe, because of they got a bad batch in there…

What does that mean? got reset.

I know that the delivery to business in east Vancouver industrial areas get much faster delivery times.

The interesting thing was I lost pcb boards which had tracking until the local postal person came back from holidays. I don’t know what the deal was with the temporary person. But it added a 3 month delay.

So as result I am having all my parts shipped to addresses of business in east Vancouver. And I am having nothing shipped to my home in downtown vancouver.

I was using the outlet across from the downtown VPL, and had some of the same negative experiences. Then they shut down and reopened one block up Georgia. Same services offered, but no more government employee attitude and completely different staff. Like you have to throw them out of office every so often to keep them on their toes. I wish it still worked in politics but they seem to have got that game figured out.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.